Micro Counter 1300 counts most types of micro-organisms, even aggregated samples. The system performs fast, economic and reproducible results.
Micro Counter needs a minimum amount of maintenance..
Between 1 -1000 microns The widest cell size range in a single device.
Analyse aggregated cells
The system is able to analyse samples with high number of aggregated particles with accuracy.
- Microorganisms and particles counting inside hemocytometer
- More accurate that alternative methods, such as sample light absorbance.
- Adapts to any microscope
- Analyzes aggregated samples of bacteria, spores, yeast, microalgae, mites, etc.
- No sample manipulation required.
- Compatible with petri, flask, 96, 24 well plates, etc.
- View and capture images
- No disposable material or reagents needed
- Reduced Maintenance
- Reduce eye fatigue
- Direct observation of the sample
- The broader range of of cells and microorganisms